Edna Royston Williams

Edna Royston Williams

July 18th, 1944 - April 3rd, 2020
  • Birth Date: July 18th, 1944
  • Date of Passing: April 3rd, 2020
  • Funeral Date: April 18th, 2020 4:46 pm
  • Location: Gardner Funeral Home


  God blessed James Royston and Ruby Lee Fields Royston, when they became the proud parents of a baby girl whom they named, Edna Royston. 
    Edna graduated from Lanier High School, there she was a cheerleader and basketball player.  Her favorite    pastime was watching Race Cars and Football. 
   Edna, is preceded in death by her husband, Earl Williams; her parents, James and  Ruby Lee Royston; her son Dexter Royston; brothers, James Royston and John Johnson; sisters, Audrey Pinkney, and Belinda Bullard; her grandparents, Eugene and Ida Bell Evans; her great great grandparents Callie Cox and Norman Fields.                                                          
 Edna, leaves to cherish her memory, her loving children, Aletha (Tommy) Ferguson, Jaletha White, Cynthia (Dennis) Jones.  Her special friend Charles Hill.  Her sisters, Jeanette     Mention, Mary Jones, and Carolann Strauther.  Her brothers, Robert Ed Royston, Irvin Royston, and   Darryl Bullard.  Her 12 grandchildren and 29 great grandchildren; god-children Latisha   Stoner and Ricky Holmen.  Her special friends, Jennifer Wilson, Becky Bryant, Robbie Holmes, Gladys Green, Dorris Davis, Evelyn Royston, and Yesenia Castillo.  Edna will be remembered by a host of other relatives and friends. 
 mes and Ruby Lee Royston, hstyle>#main.hidden-visible{visibility:visible;}#main .sres-cntr{width:2132px}#main .south-assist{padding-top:20px} rence attended public school in the Columbia-Brazoria Independent School District.  He accepted Christ at an early age and attended Hall Chapel Baptist Church.  Clarence was preceded in death by his father Charles “Red” Williams, and brother Ed Beverly.  On April 21, 2013 at Baptist Health, Clarence walked out onto his incredible faith and trusted that God would take care of his family, when the Lord asked him to come home a little early.  He died that day after a long battle with cancer and heart problems. The large family and many friends he left behind wish to express our gratitude for the prayers and thoughts many have given our family during this time.


Leave a Comment

Light a Candle

Play CAPTCHA Audio
Refresh Image